If you’re an owner of an Xbox One, Xbox Series X or S, and even a PC owner, you have the availability to become a Game Pass subscriber. It’s a subscription service that charges you monthly and you get access to a huge library of 100s of games.
The Ultimate Plan is $14.99 a month ($1 for the first month) and it gives you access to 100s of games on Xbox systems and the PC, which include EA Play, as well as special discounts. You also get access to Xbox Gold, which gives you access to additional free games that change monthly, as well as the ability to play multiplayer games. Without access to Xbox Gold, it’s $9.99 a month for a standard Game Pass Subscription.
So what’s new for March 2021 in terms of Game Pass?
Through Game Pass or EA Play, expect these games to hit either in March or April:
- Madden NFL 2021 (Console)
- Football Manager 2021 (Console and PC)
- NBA 2K21 (Console and Cloud)
- Star Wars Squadrons (Console)
- NHL 2021 (Console) in April
These games don’t last long, and here’s what’s going to be leaving Game Pass as of March 15th. :
- Alvastia Chronicles (Console and PC)
- Astrologaster (PC)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Console and PC)
- Kona (Console)
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt (Console)
And if you’re a Games With Gold or Ultimate Member, here’s your list of free games in March!:
- Warface: Breakout (March 1st – 31st)
- Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse (March 16th – April 15th)
- Metal Slug 3 (March 1st – 15th)
- Port Royale 3 (March 16th – 31st)
A good month for sports fans if you’re a Game Pass Subscriber for sure! Let us know in the comments what you’re going to be scooping up this month on Xbox!