The Electronics Entertainment Expo, video game’s biggest weekend of news and announcements, is starting June 12th and going till June 15th. A lot of publishers and developers will be in “attendance” for the first ever fully virtual press expo; Microsoft, Nintendo, Capcom, Ubisoft, and many more will be hosting conferences and live demo events.
The biggest question is where do you watch the conferences? Well, for starters, follow E3 at these streaming platforms.
Every day, they will be streaming and posting content relevant to all of the announcements and updates from the various publishers and developers presenting at the expo. You can also follow each developer and publisher at their various social media and streaming platforms as well to watch their showcases.
There is also an E3 2021 Online Portal and App that will be a key figure in experiencing E3 virtually. You can get access to:
- Exhibitor Booths – Featuring special events, VOD content and articles, exhibitor booths will act as hubs within the portal for key announcements and game information tied to each exhibitor
- Lounges – Online gathering spots for all E3 attendees
- Forums – Special boards for focused online discussion and sharing among attendees
- Leaderboards – Gamified show elements that can be collected and displayed, encouraging fans to interact in as many ways as possible
- Profile Creation – All attendees can create their own unique profiles within the portal and app, which can be customized
You can sign up for access to this Online Portal and App right here. If you work for any media company you can get access to these special events and showcases as of this writing. As a fan, streamer or influencer, however, you will get access starting June 12th. So sign up when you can so you don’t miss a thing! There is a media press kit here as well, so if you want to spice up your overlays and social media shares, these are free to use as you see fit.
Are you excited for everything E3 is going to bring this year? I feel it will be a make or break year for the expo, so I have high hopes for some big announcements. Let me know what you’re looking forward to in the comments, or join the discussion on our Discord!